Riddles of Renaissance Riddles of Renaissance

I study art history myself, so this was a greatly entertaining game. It amazes me everytime just how methodical and skilled the Renaissance painters truly were, and I think you captured that essence not just through the works you chose but also the music.

It would be great seeing a sequel sometime... maybe try tackling Baroque art? :)

We Are Legend:Arockalypse We Are Legend:Arockalypse

A unique and very well-made game.

I have to congratulate you for making this excellent game. Not only is it alot of fun, the graphics are top-notch and I really like all the new weapons and items you can purchase. The greatest thing about it though is definetly the gameplay. I could tell you were trying to create a game similiar to Guitar Hero, no? If that is the case, you pretty much nailed it. Also, I like the little wink towards Resident Evil (that being Jill, of course).

Anyway, I suppose you want some constructive critisism too, so here goes:
The graphics were at some points way to intense and it became a bit laggy. Even on the lowest quality there was some delay. Also, I really would have liked the game to include more levels and harder tracks. Other than that, I can't think of anything to improve. You should make a sequel to this, no doubt.

JohnnySedona responds:

Thanks for your review, and the sequel is being brainstormed as I write this. Go to the website to contribute your ideas!

Stickman Madness Stickman Madness

Pretty hard, and

It played almost exactly like Xiao Xiao no.4. Like the 3d effects, but this game isn't fun for any more than a couple of minutes...

Windows AIDS Windows AIDS

BWAHAHAHA!

That game was one of the best I've played on NG. You could really see that you've put alot of effort into this. Keep them coming!

MessiaH responds:

I may make Windows HERPES just to shut you all up about it.

Kung Fu - Remix Kung Fu - Remix

ASBRA!!!

De här spelet var ju skitbra men det är väldigt svårt... Kunde knappt komma förbi Mega Man :(

MuayThai MuayThai

:D

Excellent fighting game! The graphics looked cool, and the controls were perfect!!

Metal Gear Solid Quiz Metal Gear Solid Quiz

Cool

Cool game. Good questions and a good reward.

Xiao Xiao 9 Xiao Xiao 9

Perfect game! Though it was too bad that it wasn't the third part of ''the mutilator'' (xiao xiao 7 and 8.....) Well, enough of that. Good work!

African Detroit Cop African Detroit Cop

MOHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

That was awesome. My friend showed this one to me
and the part where he dances and webster is playin' in the street and gets hit by a truck, we just couldn't stop laughing. Make the 2:nd one as soon as possible!

the skullkid the skullkid

Oh yeah! Very good!

That was incredible great work!
The graphics was great and a good idea too.
It would be cool if you made a 2:nd!