Underground Escape Underground Escape

Funny, this kind of reminds me of the old stick animations which were very common on NG back in the day. The animation was pretty decent actually, but the background was a little bland and you could've mixed up the sound effects a little more. Still, good work.

Bedtime. Bedtime.

Kaching

Awwww.

Nice flash, I really dig the frame-by-frame style of animation in that one.

Short and simple: Awesome animation, Black Sabbath rocks, und ich kan nur ein bisschen Deutch sprechen ;)

Hildebrandt responds:

Geilomat! Ich danke dir.

Fågelskrämman Fågelskrämman

Riktigt bra animation.

Fin historia, snygg grafik, bra animation. Finns egentligen inget jag kan klaga på här, så fortsätt med det du gör!

Förresten, alltid lika kul att se en svensk på NG.

Riddles of Renaissance Riddles of Renaissance

I study art history myself, so this was a greatly entertaining game. It amazes me everytime just how methodical and skilled the Renaissance painters truly were, and I think you captured that essence not just through the works you chose but also the music.

It would be great seeing a sequel sometime... maybe try tackling Baroque art? :)

We Are Legend:Arockalypse We Are Legend:Arockalypse

A unique and very well-made game.

I have to congratulate you for making this excellent game. Not only is it alot of fun, the graphics are top-notch and I really like all the new weapons and items you can purchase. The greatest thing about it though is definetly the gameplay. I could tell you were trying to create a game similiar to Guitar Hero, no? If that is the case, you pretty much nailed it. Also, I like the little wink towards Resident Evil (that being Jill, of course).

Anyway, I suppose you want some constructive critisism too, so here goes:
The graphics were at some points way to intense and it became a bit laggy. Even on the lowest quality there was some delay. Also, I really would have liked the game to include more levels and harder tracks. Other than that, I can't think of anything to improve. You should make a sequel to this, no doubt.

JohnnySedona responds:

Thanks for your review, and the sequel is being brainstormed as I write this. Go to the website to contribute your ideas!

Stickman Madness Stickman Madness

Pretty hard, and

It played almost exactly like Xiao Xiao no.4. Like the 3d effects, but this game isn't fun for any more than a couple of minutes...

The Dark Kingdom The Dark Kingdom

Really good composition! The sounds blend really well and it's got this nice atmosphere to it. Great work!

DjSkyFall responds:

Thanks you i appreciate it, i'm glad you liked it

A Temporal Life A Temporal Life

I like the chiptune 8-bit sounds in the background. I'm not too sure about the voices in the background though... it sounds a little out of place.

Still, I think the actual music was interesting. A slight bit more energetic and sporadic than the music I usually listen to, but I still think you did a good job!

Synthapse responds:

Glad you thought it was interesting!

Neutrality (Demo) Neutrality (Demo)

I really like the piano part in the background of the main track. Keep it up!

Exercise 02 - Drawing a Female Face Exercise 02 - Drawing a Female Face

Very detailed! The slightly raised eyebrow is a nice touch.

The Cave The Cave

Interesting! It kinda reminds me of that old game, Another World. The only thing I would've liked to see is some more light - it would probably make the details stand out more. Keep it up!

UncleBladey responds:

Thanks!
Yeah, I wanted to go with something low lighting because I.. kinda just felt like drawing a dark cave. I'll have to do something with more next time for sure.

Girl Girl

I really love the texture in this piece, as well as the vibrance of colour in the eyes. Her expression and the small spark in her eye makes you unsure if she's friendly, or malevolent. Awesome stuff!